The BH&HPA (British Holiday and Home Parks Association) offer many benefits to holiday parks and to holiday home owners.
- The BH&HPA set and maintain industry standards.
- They issue regulations and guidelines for holiday parks to follow.
- They provide a voice to Government on industry regulations.
- They provide training, support and best practice.
- They provide fair and equitable contracts and agreement templates.
- For holiday home owners they provide an important service as the recognised body they can turn to if they have any questions or concerns.
We would fully recommend that wherever you choose to buy a holiday home, you should check that they are full BH&HPA members.
For more details, go to their own website.